- Japanese Title: あなたの未練 お聴きします (Anata no Miren Okikishimasu)
- English Translation: Let Me Listen to Your Lingering Regrets
- Author: Hironori Oyama
- Original Source: https://ncode.syosetu.com/n9816bl/
People who die with lingering regrets are not immediately sent to heaven.
To guide human souls safely to heaven–that is our job.
I’m still an inexperienced apprentice though.
Just like today, under the supervision of an eccentric first-class “Agent”, new challenges come our way as we work to resolve humans’ lingering regrets everyday.
—What is your lingering regret?
A bittersweet, heartwarming story of Yuma Nikaido, an underachieving student assigned as an apprentice under the tutelage of Shindo, as she trains to become an “Agent”, professionals who guide human souls to heaven.
Where to purchase:
- Prologue, Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, Epilogue
- Prologue, Part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Epilogue
- Part 1, 2, 3 , 4, 5, Turning Point
- Part 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, Epilogue
*Special thanks to Wiki09Wallace for suggesting this novel.